Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

The current time, 11:45 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2012, as it's been decided, by whom exactly or a collection of whoms, I don't know.  What I do know is that I'm here, I'm alive and have not only come to see this day but have almost lived through it.  If I am alive when the clock (computer monitor) strikes 12:00, I will...well I don't know for certain what I will be doing but providing that happens, me being a live still while the clock strikes 12:00, I would have seen this day 12/12/12 come and go in its entirety, living another day that which will become history. 

I didn't think to write out anything elaborate, nothing thought provoking, nothing about the many other topics, that occur that cause me to want to come to this blog to type that which I verbally vent on almost a daily basis.  I just wanted to write something on this day. A day that I awoke to see as did the vast majority of persons on this planet but not everyone has or will live to see it's end.  Could be true for me still, it's 11:56 p.m. and we never know when... 

Whatever is to happen prior to and after 12:00, moving pass 12/12/12 into 12/13/12, I have seen this day, the sunshine, my wonderful husband, the smiling faces of my children, talked to my mother and sister and got home safe from being out and about in it all.  With that, I AM GRATEFUL!  

1 comment:

  1. Not that anyone reads this blog but still want to clarify that after reading thru again, I am aware there are errors. Errors with structure and grammar but in keeping with wanting to stay under the 12:00 a.m. marker, I won't make changes.

    ReplyDelete